Expand on load in Dynamic layout not working properly
Two autocomplete controls are configured in a dynamic layout. When 'Expand on load' is unchecked in the dynamic layout, the value from the first autocomplete is copied to the second autocomplete.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a dynamic layout with two autocomplete controls.
- Source of autocomplete is Clipboard page or report definition.
- Uncheck the 'Expand on load checkbox' in the dynamic layout.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The RenderSingle parameter, used to load the page containing the information attached to an autocomplete control, is the same for all the autocomplete controls. This occurs because the pyCellId is empty when the layout is collapsed on-load.
Perform the following local-change:
- Add the autocomplete controls in separate sections.
- Include these sections in the layout that is collapsed on-load.