Export to PDF generates PDF files without any styles
You, as an application developer, use an activity which runs through an agent. The acitvity generates a PDF file. It works fine when run manually. However, when you run the activity through the agent, it generates the PDF file without styles and alignments.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an activity which is called from the agent.
2. This activity calls the Addwork activity.
3. AddWork activity calls NewWork flow, from which a utility activity is executed.
4. Utility activity first performs exporttoPDF by using OOTB activity, "pzRDExportWrapper" and stores it in Server location.
5. It then attaches the file into the Current Work object by using OOTB activity, AttachFile.
6. OOTB, SendEmailWithAllAttachments activity is then called.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules. When running the activity through the agent, the skin (pyEndUser71) is not pulled in and hence the generated PDF does not have any style in place.
This issue is fixed in Pega 7.1.8.
0% found this useful