Exported PDF font size reduced for reports post upgrade
On exporting a report to PDF, the font size is reduced and text does not wrap in the PDF. This occurs after upgrading PRPC 6.3 to Pega 7.4.
Steps to Reproduce
Configure a report in Pega 7.4.
- Launch the Case Manager portal.
- Navigate to the My Reports tab.
- Select any report from any category.
- Open the chart and click drilldown for reports.
- On the drilldown results from the Actions tab, select Export to PDF.
During PDF generation, the font size was reduced such that all the repeat grid columns displayed in a single line. The PDF report font size depended on the number of columns that in the report.
For more information, refer to: https://community.pega.com/support/support-articles/htmltopdf-font-size-becomes-smaller-generated-pdf
Perform the following local-change:
To wrap the column content, perform the below steps.
- Navigate to UseCompactStylesforPDF Dynamic System Setting (DSS) and set the value as True.
- Navigate to pyCompactStylesforPDF CSS text file and add the below line,
- Navigate to the drilldown report for which the changes must be applied.
- Navigate to the Data Access tab in that report.
- Check the 'Ignore application skin for PDF' checkbox.
Published March 1, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.