Exported product jar file does not have updated rules
Exported product jar file does not have updated rules or data instances.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Product rule and add some data instances
- Preview and export the product with the filename, 'filename.zip'
- Modify the Product rule to add more data instances and download it
- Click the product preview after saving the rule. The updated rule count displays
- Export the product with the same filename, 'filename.zip'
- Download the Product file
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Newer browser versions cache files more aggressively, and are more intelligent in the methods of caching. When the download button is clicked for the new Product file of the same name, the browser discovers that the file is the same name and returns the same file it had already cached. This occurs before any Pega code is executed.
Published August 15, 2019 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.