Exposed column does not have data present in BLOB
After exposing a column, the column does not have data in it, nor is new data added to it. The data is present in the BLOB.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a property in a higher class (such as a parent class or a framework layer).
- Include that property in instances of a lower class.
- Expose the property in lower class associated data table.
- Create a new instance of the lower class.
- Check the database table where the lower class instances are stored and see that the created column for the exposed property has no values.
This is an issue from PRPC Product regarding the property to column mapping, PRPC is mapping a property in the @baseclass to it's column, but the property is not populating the column.
Perform the following local-change:
Define explicit external mapping on the class to map the issue prone property with its respective column.
100% found this useful