Field label does not display on clicking autocomplete field
Two autocomplete fields are configured one below the other in a mobile. Field label does not display on clicking the second autocomplete field after selecting the first autocomplete field value.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure two autocomplete fields for mobile view in a section
- Configure Onchange refresh secton on the first autocomplete field
- Click the second autocomplete field after selecting the first autocomplete field value
The time taken to refresh the section is a bit more such that the user is able to click the other fields.
Perform the following local-change:
- Disable the section until the section is refreshed by adding the below lines in the UserWorkForm:
pega.u.d.busyIndInterval = 0;
- Navigate to Actions, and before 'Refresh - This Section Action' action, add the 'Run Script' action with the function name set to 'showBusy'
0% found this useful