Field value with asterisk fails to be localized
When a field value rule having an asterisk (*) is localized using the localization wizard, the localized field value rule still has the original value instead of localized value.
Steps to Reproduce
- Define a field value rule with a value having an asterisk in it.
- Run it through the localization wizard.
- Send the file for translation.
- Import the translated file to the wizard.
- At runtime, with the appropriate locale set, you will see that the field values with asterisk are not getting localized.
The root cause of this problem is software use/operation error. Proper localization guidelines were not followed to see the expected behavior.
Please look for 'Localization' in Developer Help to understand the steps to localize your application.
0% found this useful