Field value with asterisk fails to be localized
When a field value rule having an asterisk (*) is localized using the localization wizard, the localized field value rule still has the original value instead of localized value.
Steps to Reproduce
- Define a field value rule with a value having an asterisk in it.
- Run it through the localization wizard.
- Send the file for translation.
- Import the translated file to the wizard.
- At runtime, with the appropriate locale set, you will see that the field values with asterisk are not getting localized.
The root cause of this problem is software use/operation error. Proper localization guidelines were not followed to see the expected behavior.
Please look for 'Localization' in Developer Help to understand the steps to localize your application.
Published June 12, 2015 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.