File is gibberish when data exported contains Hebrew characters
The Export functionality of Records tab of the Data Type Rule screen is used. When the data exported contains the Hebrew characters, the file generated displays as gibberish on the Excel.
Steps to Reproduce
- Input Hebrew characters in the Record Editor
- Click Export
- Open the produced file on Excel
The Pega code exported CSV files with UTC-8.
Perform the following local-change:
- Navigate to Data > Get Data > From File > Choose File
- Open the empty Excel. The Importing window displays
- Change FileOirgin to UTC-8. The Hebrew characters display
0% found this useful