Filter change screen behavior does not work in report definition
In a report definition, on enabling the 'Prompt for filter changes before displaying report' option, the filter change screen behavior does not work.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a report definition containing more than 10 columns (configured such that horizontal scroll bars appear in the Report Viewer).
- Set several filters on the report definition.
- Select the 'Display in Report Browser' and 'Prompt for filter changes before displaying report' option in the Report Viewer tab.
- Navigate to the report and open it in the Work Manager portal.
- Click the calculation icon ‘fx’ for a filter item.
- Click the Cancel button.
When prompting for filters to add a calculation, before executing the report, the filter was deleted as the Cancel button was clicked in the calculation prompt.
ResolutionApply HFix-37329 to update the pzCancelCalculationBuilder to remove the filter page when canceling the calculation builder in the Edit Report mode.
Published October 30, 2017 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.