Filter values are not retained though selecting save preferences
In reports filter section, even after clicking on save preferences button, the selected filter values are not retaining for the second time.
No error message.
Filtering parameters are not retaining even after clicking on the save preferences button.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Report with some custom prompt section.
2. Run the report and Give some values in filtering fields.
3. Click on save preferences button.
4. Close the report and open it again.
5. Observe the filter values present in the filtering fields.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules.
In SavePreferences activity pyAdvicetext is set to pyLabel. - Due to this, selected filter value is not storing.
This issue is resolved by hotfix item HFIX-20783.
As part of this hotfix below given changes are done,
1. In SavePreferences activity pyAdvicetext is set to local.adviceText (currently it is set to pyLabel)
2. In getPreferences pyAppName should be set to advicetext if its length is more than zero else it should be set to pyAppname from primary page.
There are no dependent hotfixes for this hotfix.
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.