Filtering a column in grid freezes the page
Filtering a column in a grid freezes the page and the user is unable to perform any action.
pzpega_grid_staticbundle_12530943655!pzpega_ui_template_paginate_11924548714.js!!.js:160 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'sectionBaseRef' of undefined at Object.getSectionMarkup (pzpega_grid_staticbundle_12530943655!pzpega_ui_template_paginate_11924548714.js!!.js:160)
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the Sales Automation portal
- Click Organizations/Accounts/Contacts or any item with a grid.
- Click a column and apply the filter.
- Select a value.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment.
The GridNoFilterMessageWithIcon rule was corrupt. Hence, the filter did not function correctly and could not locate the above section in the correct class context.
Perform the following local-change:
- Open the Upgrade - Revalidate and Save tool.
- Revalidate the Rule-Html-Section GridNoFilterMessageWithIcon of the corresponding ruleset.
0% found this useful