Firefox does not display file size validation error message
File size validation error message does not display on uploading a file greater than the set limit. This occurs in Firefox browser.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the Case Worker portal in Firefox browser.
- Create a case.
- Click the '+ Attach new' link in the out-of-the-box Attachment section.
- Select 'File from device' in the dropdown list to open the Attach file(s) modal dialog.
- Click the Select file(s) button and select a file within the size limits (for example, 10 MB). pyMaxDragDropAttachSizeMB system settings enforces this limit.
- Click the Select file(s) button.
- Select a file greater than the threshold (for example, 14 MB). The out-of-the-box pzMultiFilePath control allows the upload of the larger file. The file does not display in the grid repeating layout. However, no validation error displays.
- Click the Attach button. Both the files are uploaded to the pega_temp/StaticContent/global/ServiceExport directory. However, only the valid file is attached to the case.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.