Formerror message displays irrespective of harness configuration
User has unchecked option for display form level error messages in Harness Advanced tab, still error message is visible at runtime.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create screen flow with TabbedScreenFlow7 harness.
- Add two flow actions in the flow.
- In one flow action, add post activity obj-validate rule.
- Run case and add invalid value to trigger obj-validate throw error message.
- Error comes next to filed which is fine but same time form-level error messages also appear
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules:
In the Harness TabbedScreenFlow7(Ui-Kit-09-01) -> pyCaseHeaderOuter section rules is using pyCaseErrorSection to display errors.
Display Form Error Message check in the advanced tab is not working as expected.
Perform the following local-change:
Instead of pyCaseErrorSection, use @baseclass.Errors section.