Grid layout filter popup does not display values
For some of the columns in a grid layout, the filter popup does not display the values in the columns.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Install Pega 7.1.6, install PCS 7.12, create a benefit, from the Product Development portal.
2. Click on "benefits" on the left menu.
3. Select the "Catgory" columns for instance to filter it out.
Filtering on a repeat grid that has merged column header / data cells is not supported. In the reported issue, the repeating grid has merged column headers.
This issue is resolved through the following Local-change:
1. Click on the "EFFECTIVE - END DATE" header and select Un Merge All option from the options available in the Design tab.
2. Modify the column header as required.
3. Open the common column header setting and set height appropriately and notice that the filter values are visible.
0% found this useful