Grid Repeat layout not displaying correctly in IE browser
Grid is not displayed as expected when we open a section contains Grid Repeat layout with reduced zoom level (80%).
This is happening only in Internet Explorer, the grid layout is merging with the next section beside it.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a grid with 12 columns.
2. Use the 15px font size for rows and header.
3. Runtime, try to zoom-in in the browser.
A software use or operation error : It is the user configuration fault.
Perform the following local-change steps:
1. Create a new style format for the grid by cloning the "Default". The new format is "Responsiveness".
2. Create a new mixin format for the grid by cloning the "General". The new mixin is "General1" and reduce the font size to 12px.
3. Refer the mixin General1 in "Responsiveness" format
4. Configure the "Breakpoint1 > Secondary Items > max-width" value to 1200px in the "Responsiveness" format.
5. Configure the "Breakpoint2 > Secondary Items > max-width" value to 1200px in the "Responsiveness" format.
0% found this useful