Grid sorting does not maintain key value for links
Page properties populated with keyed data page access do not take into account grid sorting, when passing the page list keys.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Setup List Data Page and configure for Keyed page access
2) Create a Single Page property and configure Data access to reference the Data Page
3) Add a grid and source it from the Data Page
4) Add a link control which calls an activity and passes the Page List Key
5) In user portal, click on the link before and after sorting and notice the clipboard page results do not correspond to the sorted order
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules causes the hash which contains the data page keys which correspond to each grid row to not respect the sorted order of the grid.
Published July 22, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.