Header section does not refresh based on Visibility condition
Header section does not refresh according to the Visibility When condition.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a section with a Visibility When condition
- Configure a button in the section to refresh the header section.
- Click the button. The header is not refreshed.
A defect in Pegasystems code or rules. In this scenario, the Refresh-Other section was not working because the Header and main work area were under two different iFrames.
Perform the following local-change to explicitly call the Header section using the below script:
- Add the code snippet in the UserWorkForm:
parent.pega.u.d.refreshSection("CPMInteractionPortalHeaderTop"," "," ");
- Call the function in the Run Script as reloadheader.
Published February 10, 2018 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.