How to remove sensitive data from alert logs
Personal information is logged through Pega alert logging. How to prevent logging this information from the PegaRULES-ALERT log?
- Add the following setting to prconfig.xml to suppress the sensitive property values:
- <env name="alerts/database/operationTimeThreshold/suppressInserts" value="true" />
- This setting will suppress the sensitive property values (and replace them with question marks).
- To suppress information in parameters, add the following setting to prconfig.xml:
- <env name="alerts/general/includeparameterpage" value="false" />
- This setting determines if the parameter page of the top-most stackframe will be included in the ALERT log when the alert is generated.
Published September 21, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020