How to right align labels and remove text from input controls
The need is to understand how to right align the labels in a layout without getting warnings for inline style.
And it's observed that the label and the input control get misaligned when they use dynamic layout because of the text that appears above the input control and want to know how that can be avoided.
Following explanation goes as to how to get right alignment done without the linline style and the warnings.
1. Create a Style format for the Label component.
2. Add a right alignment to the justify.
3. Go to the cell properties of the layout where the label is present.
4. Add the new format to the label format of the Presentation Tab :-
5. Check the section at runtime\preview and you would be able to see the labels get right aligned without adding an inline style.
6. We can also add additional styles here as required. This will also help in reuse as you can use the format anywhere without writing the styles again and again.
Regarding the misalignment coming for the Dnamic layout input controls, the text basically can be removed if not required.
Just need to uncheck the space reserved for the label of the input control. Below is the screen show of the same : -
Published March 19, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.