HTTP Error Communication failure
The user has consistently seen these Errors in Production (HTTP Error Communication failure). Once this Issue is noticed, the user will see a Grey Phone Icon. Irrespective of the number of times the users tried to log-in, the Phone Icon consistently stays greyed. However the user is successfully logged in on the switch and continues to get calls.
HTTP Error communication failure
Steps to Reproduce
- Developer calls CSR1.
- CSR1 accepts call.
- CSR1 needs to do a Warm Transfer.
- CSR1 attempts warm transfer to CSR2.
- CSR2 accepts call. CSR1 & CSR2 on call while Customer is on Hold.
- Customer hangs up the phone.
- CSR1 line 1 gets updated from being on Hold to Grey.
- CSR1 gets HTTP Communication Error pop-up (Screenshot attached).
Network issue between CSR and PRPC
Published February 21, 2017 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.