IH data not getting retrieved in Proposition Data component
Interaction History (IH) data was not getting retrieved in Proposition Data component.
In case any application built on DSM or Pega Marketing, changes the Short Description of any SR class (Group level SR class), Proposition Data component is considering Short Description provided for class as Group name instead of actual Group name and it’s not fetching Interaction History for any proposition in that group.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Search for Customer and start Offer Negotiation case.
2. Accept the Offers by clicking on Accept button.
3. Close the case.
4. Repeat the steps 1-3.
5. Verify that same Offers are not repeated again in the basket.
Group level SR class Short Description act as the Group Name and likewise for the Issue also. These names are stored in the Interaction History star schema tables. Changing the SR Class Short Description means it will be different Issue or Group Name now onwards, the Proposition import component result from the IH will be for the new Issue Group Names.
To fetch Interaction History (IH) properly in Proposition import component after editing SR Class Short Description in Designer Studio Explorer, update Proposition data accordingly.
Use below points:
- All un-versioned Proposition data instance should be resaved after changing the SR class (issue or group) short description.
- For the versioned Proposition data corresponding Decision Data should be updated with Issue, Group name accordingly after changing the SR Class (Issue or Group) Short Description.
Published September 15, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.