Imported strategy properties not displayed in LP
The imported custom strategy properties from the development system do not display in the Decisioning Proposition Management landing page in the test environment.
The custom strategy properties exist in AAA-SR top level class and values are entered for these properties during Campaign runs.
To list a property on the Proposition Management landing page, the property rule must include a Customer Field name or Value pair as below:
The Name/Value pairs are present in the target environment.
These properties do not display in:
- Decisioning proposition management landing page
- Strategy properties tab of the Strategy rule
- SetProperty shape dropdowns in the Strategy canvas
Steps to Reproduce
- Create custom Strategy properties in top AAA-SR class in the development system.
- Include Rule-Obj-Property class instances to export properties from the development system.
- Import the custom strategy properties to the test system.
The issue occurred due to caching. The lookup list cache must be regenerated.
Perform the following local-change to delete the Lookup List Cache (LLC):
Delete the LLC directory in either of the following:
- ETier Static Content Management module in System Management Application (SMA).
Published October 6, 2018 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.