Inconsistent behavior when opening an assignment on parent case
After a child case is opened from a parent case, opening an assignment from the parent case functions as expected. On the second or further iteration of this process, the dashboard is opened instead of the parent case.
Steps to Reproduce
- Change pyCaseHeader to provide a link to the Cover of a Covered work object after first closing the currently open covered object. Add "Cancel" to prevent sooner exceeding the maximum number of allowed open tabs.
- Launch the Manager portal.
- Click My Work.
- Create a Request.
- Once the cover is created, create another General Work object as shown below. Do not click Submit.
- The General task will show a link to the cover. Click the link. The navigation returns to the cover as expected.
- Create another general task as above.
- Click the link to the cover. The navigation returns to the worklist.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules:
Two modules get the same ID due to which an internal cache ("mrucache") is not updated for one document considering that it has already been updated.
100% found this useful