Incorrect hint displays for List report in Report Editor
The requirement is to update the following hint in the Report Editor for 'list' type:
'To format, sort, filter, or delete a column: Right-click a column heading or click on the down arrow next to it to delete the column, to change its format, or to sort or filter its values.'
The 'Right-click a column heading' should be replaced with 'Click on Menu'.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the application
- Create a list report and enable Edit report option or create a report in the portal
- Navigate to the Report Editor and verify the hint
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Create a field value of pyMessage Step10Message in @baseclass in which the hint for the list report can be placed
- Open the pyReportWizardNextStep decision table > 'Embed-ReportWizardInfo' class > replace 2 with 10 and the For condition pzIsSummary as false
- Open the pyReportWizardPreviousStep decision table > 'Embed-ReportWizardInfo' class > replace 2 with 10 and For condition pzIsSummary as false
0% found this useful