Inline Styles not removed from sections
On clicking the 'Remove Inline styles from all Sections' button, the Inline Styles are not removed from the sections. This occurs post PRPC 6.x upgrade to Pega Platform 8.2.2.
Error in the PegaRules log: IndexOutOfBoundsException
Error in the Tracer: Java error is present in the pzRemoveSectionInlineStyle activity.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Application Readiness > UI Elements tab.
- Click the 'Remove Inline styles from all Sections' option.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Open the 'RemoveThisSectionInlineStyle' activity.
- Remove 'pxWarning' from Steps 2 and 3 in the 'RemoveThisSectionInlineStyle' activity.
- Click the 'Remove Inline styles from all Sections' button from the HTML landing page.
- Open each section.
- Revalidate and save the sections.
- Restart the server.