Integer ('Number format') inconsistent validation across locales
Validations are not triggered as per the locale.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set the locale in the operatorID to en_GB.
- Create a section with an Integer control.
- Modify the properties of that section to use the Numeric editable format type.
- Enter a value with either '.' or ',' character. In both the cases, client side validation error occurs.
- Modify the locale in the operatorID to nl_NL.
- Enter a number with either a '.' or ',' character. Client side validation errors do not display.
A software use or operation error.
Number was used as editable format.
Perform the following local-change,
Use Text as editable format such that a validation occurs when '.' or ',' is entered as per the locale.
Published February 28, 2019 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.