Interaction tasks cancelled turn green instead of orange
Interaction tasks canceled by clicking the X besides the task in the Interaction timer, display with the same styling as those tasks which are worked to completion. The Interaction tasks which are canceled turn green instead of orange.
The requirement is to visually distinguish between a cancelled or a closed task, and a succesfully completed task within the Interaction driver. This entails the following scenarios:
- Click the X besides the task to display the Interaction task after it is cancelled or closed
- Display the Interaction task after the task is cancelled or aborted from within the work objects local action (Cancel this work).
Steps to Reproduce
- Add multiple tasks to an interaction.
- Close a task using the X icon.
- Cancel another task.
- Complete another task. Styling for all the tasks is the same.
This issue was determined to be a product enhancement request.
An enhancement request, FDBK-298261, is created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
0% found this useful