For iPad-iOSv8.3 users,issue with Paginate icons of repeat grid.
SummaryiPad-iOSv8.3 users, when paginate icons or buttons of Repeat grid is selected, the virtual keyboard pops-up in the UI. The issue is seen in only ios-v8.3.
Observation: Post-click, the cursor returns to the pzGridActivePage (which displays current page number) control in pyGridPaginator section rule.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a section with Repeat grid having Pagination format as 'Page 1 of X'.
- Ensure that the repeat grid is populated with data which spans across multiple pages.
- Ensure iPad is installed with iOSv8.X.
- Launch the application portal in iPad with valid user credentials.
- Navigate to the Repeat Grid configured.
- Click on progress pagination button or icon.
Root CauseAn issue in the custom application configuration.
ResolutionHere’s the explanation for the reported behavior: Paginator Page 1of X is not a best practice on Mobile. Instead use "Previous Next" button Paginator.
Published July 28, 2016 - Updated August 3, 2016