Issue with creating a new Adaptive model rule
The Create button is not activated while creating a new Adaptive model rule in the Prediction Studio. The Adaptive model rule is saved in a branch ruleset.
Steps to Reproduce
- Lock all the application rulesets
- Create a branch ruleset
- Create an Adaptive model rule in the branch ruleset using the Prediction Studio. The Create button is not activated
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform either of the following local-changes:
- Set the default context in the Prediction Studio and open Settings (which points to the unlocked artifacts ruleset)
- Open a ruleset version which is expected to activate the button in the Prediction Studio
- Create the Adaptive model rule in a branch ruleset using the Dev Studio since the restriction of an open ruleset is not present in the studio