Issue with Modal dialog sizing when launched first time
User has upgraded from PRPC v6.3 SP1 to v7.1.8. On click of a button, a local action is launched in a modal dialog. When the button is clicked the first time, the modal dialog width is reduced and we have to resize it manually to see the section loaded. But on the 2nd click, the modal dialog appears correctly.
Steps to Reproduce
1) On the click of a button, launch a modal dialog.
2) Create a RAP of the application.
1) Import the RAP and run the application.
2) When the modal dialog is launched the first time, the width is reduced and we have to resize it manually to see the section loaded. But on the 2nd click, the modal dialog appears correctly.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Open the Harness
2. Navigate to Advanced tab.
3. Change the Document type to HTML5 Standards mode.
0% found this useful