Issue with the number of days in Purging and Archiving
SummaryWhen the date value calculation methodology based on the the number of days given, the Purging and Archiving process is interrupted.
Error MessagesThere was a problem getting a list: code: 242 SQLState: S0003 Message: The conversion of a varchar data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range value.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure Purge/Archive to purge specific work objects.
- Process Archival manually.
Root CauseAn issue in the custom application code or rules.
Issue is resolved with the below local change:
- Open OOTB getArchivableItems ListView.
- Save getArchivableItems ListView to application ruleset.
- In the content tab of getArchivableItems ListView and check the “Covert Criteria values from Locale values?” check box .
Published September 28, 2016 - Updated October 11, 2016