List view filtering section in IE showing extra fields
In Pega 7.1.7 the list view filter section does not appear correctly. The user interface (UI) appears distorted.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create a ListView rule.
2) Under the Content Tab, then under Prompt Settings, click the 'Configure' button.
3) Select 'Custom' from the first dropdown.
4) Select a 'Prompt Page' name.
5) Check the box 'Prompt user before executing this report' and select an appropriate section.
6) Save and run this rule stand-alone or via the report browser.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules. The UI inspector incorrectly displays on the page causing the section to appear distorted.
This issue is resolved by hotfix item HFIX-20692.
0% found this useful