List views is not allowing pagination or sorting after upgrade
Application is migrated from PRPC 5.4 to PRPC 6.3 SP1. Sorting and pagination is configured in some of the Listviews.
This worked fine in PRPC 5.4. However, the same listview does not work in PRPC 6.3 SP1 when user clicks sorting on the caseID column or if the user browses the pages using the pagination, the system throws an error. The non working Listviews are those which has a class join between Assign- and Work- .
com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRRuntimeException: Unhandled exception executing JSP: Property pxObjClass does not exist on page pyWorkBasketList.pxResults(1).pxPages and cannot be created because page is a read-only list
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a list view in PRPC 6.3 SP1 that has a class join with Work-.
2. Enable sorting and pagination for the list view.
3. Use the above 2 features in the portal where the listview is displayed.
There is difference in the list view behaviour in PRPC 5.4 and PRPC 6.3. In PRPC 5.4, the list view page (LISTVIEW_xxxx) is present on the clipboard after the list views executes whereas in PRPC 6.3 the LISTVIEW_xxxx page is deleted after the list view run. This difference is impacting the behaviour and causing the issue.
This issue is resolved through the following Local-change:
1. Check the Customize Criteria link option in the list view. This ensures that the LISTVIEW_xxxx page is retained on the clipboard after the list view runs.
2. Create a section rule with the below code and add it as a Footer section to the listview. This ensures that the Customize Criteria link does not appear on the UI.
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.