Localization wizard is unable to export field values
When the localization wizard is run, the field values from the ruleset to be translated to Norwegian are missing in the TexttoTranslate.XML file. This occurs post migrating to Pega 7 platform.
Steps to Reproduce
- Migrate Pega 6 platform to Pega 7 platform.
- Run the localization wizard.
- Select the language as Norwegian
- Export the ZIP file.
- Extract the TextToTranslate.XML file.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment.
In Pega 7 platform, application design is modified such that rulesets with an underscore after a label are excluded. This is to differentiate in the code and allow only localized rulesets to include an underscore in them.
For example, RulesetName_fr, Rulesetname_es
Perform the following local-change:
1. Comment the When rule in the following rules through the Private checkout.
0% found this useful