Logoff from Pega does not redirect to SSO Logoff screen
After upgrading to Pega 7.21, Logoff from the Pega application does not redirect to the SSO Logoff screen and a blank window appears instead.
Steps to Reproduce
- Upgrade from Pega 6.3 SP1 to Pega 7.2.
- Configure the LDAP Authentication.
- Log in to the Designer Studio.
- Click Logoff. The SSO provider's logoff screen does not appear and a blank screen appears which appears similar to Pega 6.3 SP1.
An issue in the custom application code or rules. The out-of-the-box META tag was removed from the Web-Session-Return HTML Stream rule which resulted in a blank Pega screen being displayed after logoff.
Perform the following local-change:
- Set 'Log off redirection' as 'Show Log off Screen' in the Definition tab of the Application Definition rule.
- Create an 'unauthenticated' ruleset.
- Create an 'unauthenticated' access group to be used by unauthenticated requestors.
- Map the 'unauthenticated' ruleset as Production ruleset in the Advanced tab of the 'unauthenticated' access group.
- Map the 'unauthenticated' access group (created in Step 2) to the Browser RequestorType.
- Save the Web-Session-Return HTML Stream to the 'unauthenticated' ruleset.
- The below out-of-the-box META tag in Web-Session-Return HTML Stream redirects to login screen.
Include this line to update the URL and point to the third party Logff URL.
<META http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=https://smlogin/your_SSOsolution/ssologout/Logout.html" />
100% found this useful