Maximum limit reached popup issue
The application opens many links in iFrames. Sometimes, the below error message is displayed when opening a new iFrame, and the application has to be refreshed to work.
You have reached the maximum limit for pending cases. Please commit/cancel one or more to continue.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a custom Portal.
2. Open Manager Harness and replace the MgrCenterPanel section with pyPortalContent section. Save as in a specific Ruleset.
3. In pyPortalContent section, replace pyDashboard7 harness by a custom harness (in this case ConfirmationHome). Save as in the same Ruleset.
4. The above custom harness must contain two sections in container pyCMMyWorklist and WorkBasket.
5. Include the Manager Harness in a custom Portal.
6. Launch the Portal.
7. Open work objects and dirty the documents.
8. When the number of objects exceeds 16 tabs then the alert appears.
Pega limits the user to open 16 dirty documents in both Dynamic Container and Tab Layout for performance reasons.
Perform the following local-change:
Include the following HTML tag in UserWorkForm
<pega:include type="Rule-HTML-Section" name="pxDisableClientDirtyDetection"/>
The above the local-change will not consider any document as dirty and is applicable only to Auto-generated harness. The above local-change calls the section "pxDisableClientDirtyDetection" which sets the property pega.u.d.gDirtyOverride to false.
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.