Missing Property exception in the inner decision table or tree
Post upgrading Pega Platform 7.3.1 to Pega Platform 8.2.2, a 'Missing Property' error displays on the UI.
The user invokes a decision table or tree in another decision table or tree, and uses the missing property in a When rule. The error occurs despite enabling the 'AllowMissingProperties' checkbox in the Caller activity.
Goal seek requires missing input property pyWorkPage.Claim.Providers(SE).Specialty on page pyWorkPage; details: (unknown).
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an activity.
- Invoke a decision table or tree.
- Enable the 'AllowMissingProperties' checkbox.
- Invoke another decision table or tree in the invoked decision tree or table rule.
- In the second level Decision rule, use a When rule to check the condition.
- Use the missing property in the When rule.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The setting for the AllowMissingProperties was not carried in to the subsequent decision tree or table rules from the top level Caller rule.
This feature is implemented in Pega Platform 8.2.6.