Modal dialog box view is not proper
User has migrated their application from Pega 7.1.5 to Pega 7.1.8. The application was migrated from PRPC 6.2 SP2 to Pega 7.1.5 in a prior effort.
Issue appears after upgrading to Pega 7.1.8.
If user opens any modal dialog boxes with Rich text box, it does not appears properly. When the user clicks on the link in the repeat grid , the modal dialog first opens with reduced height which is less than what has been fixed while configuration and horizontal and vertical scroll bars appear.
The issue is only replicable in Internet Explorer browser.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Repeat Grid with Link control in one of the columns.
2. Include the link configured such that a Modal dialog opens. The Modal dialog should have a section with RTE.
3. Save the flow and run the configuration.
After upgrading the application, user was not using Document Mode as Standards for Internet Explorer browser.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Open the Harness and go to the Advance Tab.
2. Apply "IE=Edge" in the Advance option.
0% found this useful