Modal dialog moves up on selecting checkboxes
Modal dialog window moves up on selecting checkboxes.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a button.
- Configure a modal dialog on the button click local action.
- Configure a grid in a section of the modal dialog.
- Configure a section in the grid
- Configure a checkbox in the section (Toogle button).
- Configure a 'Refresh other section' (modal dialog section) on the checkbox.
- Configure another section in the grid of the modal dialog, with Visibility condition depending on the checkbox value. The modal dialog data changes based on the checkbox value.
The position of the modal dialog changes because data is added to it.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Add the below function in the UserWorkForm. Add a Run script on the checkbox in the modal dialog and invoke the function.
</script> *Place the script in UserWorkForm
2. Add the below style in the UserWorkForm such that the modal dialog position is fixed.
Published July 23, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.