Modal Dialog Submit Issue with Pega 7.1.7
User has defined Property-set-message method in activity and configured at post processing of the flow action to trigger the activity on submit of the modal dialog.
User could see that the property set message is fired on click of submit, but the modal dialog is getting submitted which should not happen.
Property set message on a property of the page prevents the page from getting saved into DB hence as per the behavior, the Modal dialog should not be submitted on clicking of submit button. Modal dialog should stay on the page with error message, However, it is getting closed.
No error message.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a activity with property-set-messages method.
- Create a section and configure a link to launch modal dialog on click.
- Configure the activity on post processing of flowaction for modal dialog.
- Launch the modal dialog and click submit.
A software use or operation error: The onclick event is not getting triggered for the submit button of the modal dialog. At times it triggered, It is giving bad response of the ajax call.
Perform the following local-change:
1) Replace Property-Set-Messages method with Page-Set-Messages.
2) User label control to display error message on the property.
0% found this useful