Modal Flows fail to execute
When launching a modal flow from a Navigation rule, an error occurs and the modal flow fails to execute.
Failed to find a 'RULE-OBJ-FLOW' with the name <flow_rule_name> that applies to '@baseclass'. There were 2 rules with this name in the rulebase, but none matched this request. The 2 rules named <flow_rule_name> defined in the rulebase are: 2 related to applies-to class '@baseclass', but were defined on subclasses: <work_class_name>.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a table layout in a section to display the work object details in each row.
- Add an icon to launch a menu in the section that corresponds to display the work object details.
- On click of one of the menu options, launch a modal window to display other details of the work object.
- Configure a flow to display the modal window.
- Include a utility as the first step to call an activity which opens the work object.
- Run the flow and launch the modal window.
An issue in the custom application code or rules. The context page was not created before the modal window was opened.
Perform the following local-change:
- Run the activity first on click of the menu option.
- Use the step page in the Using Page.
- Open the modal window.
0% found this useful