Multiple Interaction tabs by the same account become readonly
An Interaction is opened for a user. When the Customer Service Representative (CSR) views a recent Interaction for the same account and a new tab is spawned in the Interaction portal, the first opened tab is no longer clickable.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a Telephony interaction.
- Identify the user.
- Open another interaction from the recent interactions.
- Interaction is opened (Review mode) within the initial call interaction.
- Close the opened interaction in the Review mode.
- Open an inbound email from the Recent Interactions (a new tab opens with the inbound email). Two tabs are open (Inbound telephone and Inbound email) and the focus is on the inbound email.
- Switch back to the Telephony Interaction. A new tab is opened with the Telephony Interaction in the Review mode. Cannot switch back to the initial Interaction that is opened in (Perform mode).
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful