Multiselect control does not work in a filter custom section
Multiselect control in the section, which is embedded in a report definition, does not work.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a Multiselect control in a Section rule
- Reference the section in a report definition. for example, Data-Admin-Operator-ID. pyInstanceList (on Report Viewer tab) on custom filter section
- Run the Report Definition. The Multiselect control grays out, only the label displays, other fields display as expected
- Call the same section inside a flow action. It works correctly
This is as per Pega Product design. Multiselect control is not supported in a non-templated setup.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Create a TestUpperSection wrapper section, and make it non-auto that is, in the HTML tab uncheck the Auto-generated HTML checkbox
- Add the below code:
<pega:include name="TestSection" type="Rule-HTML-Section"/>
- Save the rule
- Navigate to report definition > Report Viewer tab
- Open Display custom section inline area and in the field name enter the wrapper section name, TestUpperSection
Published August 15, 2019 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.