New features for KYC 7.22
Release of a KYC patch for new features:
- New and improved UI buttons for YES / NO questionnaire items.
- Pre-built screening case type and integration assets for automated data communication with Thomson Reuters’ World-Check One service. WC1 data is presented within the KYC application’s screening case type for consolidated and efficient investigation of matches.
- Pre-built ‘maker-checker’ assets that provide a customizable review and revision process for due diligence cases
Along with the new features this patch also includes miscellaneous bug fixes and updates to reduce technical debt and updates for Pega 7 platform and Financial Services Industry Foundation (FSIF) compliance and compatibility.
Steps to Reproduce
Apply HFix-32779 for the new KYC features mentioned in summary.
- Changes to UI for adding the new Yes No button.
- Addition of new Screening case type
- Creation of a new class PegaKYC-Data-Comment for storing the maker checker comments
- Miscellaneous UI updates to support new KYC feature
0% found this useful