Not able to apply namespace for the XML Stream
User Created a Service SOAP and had a request created with XML Literal. XML Stream must have nodes at parent-child levels and each level need to have namespace. When generated WSDL using services one can see namespaces at Parent level but XML stream not picking the namespaces at child level
No error messages.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Service SOAP and have a request created with XML Literal.
- XML Stream needs to have nodes at parent-child levels and each level need to have namespace.
- Generate in Service, WSDL and check. Namespace mentioned in the XML Stream window are not picked up at node levels.
The issue is bug with Pegasystems however can be addressed via local change.
The following local change has been suggested to user:
1) Modify the WSDL manually and add schema in the WSDL for the namespace element.
2) The namespace element parse rule must have namespace qualified.
0% found this useful