Not able to open assignment from navigation rule
After performing upgrade from Pega 7.1.3 to Pega 7.3, user is not able to open assignment with the java script.
By the time Runscript is called, the activity is not completely done and the older pzInsKey is fetched.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a menu with two actions:
1. Run activity to create a case.
2. Run script to refresh the browser.
- In the activity, create pzInsKey by calling AddWork.
- By the time Runscript is called, the pzInskey is not fetched and hence the latest case is not opened.
As Menu (Navigation) control does not support ChangeTracker functionality, user is unable to receive the latest property value of pzInsKey.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Place a hidden text input in the section where Menu exists:
2. In the menu, configure the below actions for onclick event:
a. Refresh-ThisSection with Activity called selecting “Disable submit on refresh”.
b. Run script:
3. Write the below code in UserWorkForm:
var entryHandle = pega.u.property.toHandle(p1);
var selector = "[name='" + entryHandle + "']";
var name = document.querySelector(selector);
Published March 23, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
100% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.