Notes appear as a big yellow box and unable to close the note
User has entered a Note for a particular case. The content of this note is large. When the user clicks on the Notes tab, a particular note appears in a big yellow box. The user is then unable to close this note and is unable to navigate or add any further notes.
There is no error message.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create a section with two pxtextareas in it
2) Have a button in the same section and configure onclick function on it
3) on the onclick function configure a localaction with AttachANote as a location action on it and configure it to open in a modal dialogue .
4) Create a listview Data-WorkAttach-Note and add it to this section (See Doc.)
4) Open AttachingScreen section from Data-WorkAttach-Note class and modify it to place a link on it.
5) On the link configure onclick and onclick call the spellchecker.
6) Create a Flow action to add the section created in step 1
7) Add it to the flow and run the flow.
8) Click on the button to open the AttachANote FA in a modal dialogue
9) enter wrong spellings in the body and click on the link to run the spell checker
10) you see the Spell checker will appear on top of the section and the data will get included in the text areas.
The root cause of this issue is the spell checker div get's struck once the spell check is done, Hence the spell checker div was removed using an activity for the existing Work objects and Hfix was given so that this issues doesnt come up for new Work objects.
Hfix-10196 has been sent to the user, and user has confirmed the fix was working fine.
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.