Numerous PEGA0001 Alerts from PEGA activities
There are numerous count of PEGA0001 alerts generated everyday, most of which are from PEGA ootb activities such as FinishAssignment, RedirectAndRun, ShowView etc.
This measures PRPC server response time only, from the time the HTTP message is received from a user to the time a response HTTP message is sent.
The response time experienced by the user includes additional delays, including network delays and workstation time. Also, one user-visible interaction may sometimes span multiple HTTP interactions, each of which falls below the threshold.
The line also identifies the session ID, the response time, and portions of the input URL, and twelve elapsed time properties containing statistics from the Performance details display for the interaction. These statistics easier to review when you import the Alert log into Excel.
- Elapsed time executing Declarative Rules — pxDeclRulesInvokedElapsed
- Elapsed time accessing non-rule-resolved instances from database — pxOtherIOElapsed
- Elapsed time retrieving rule-resolved Rules from the database — pxRuleIOElapsed
- Elapsed time retrieving Declarative Rules — pxDeclRulesLookupElapsed
- Elapsed time retrieving non-Rule database lists — pxOtherBrowseElapsed
- Elapsed time retrieving Rule database lists — pxRuleBrowseElapsed
- Elapsed time performing explicit database commit operations — pxCommitElapsed
- Elapsed time processing Storage Streams for Rule database lists — pxRuleBrowseFilterElapse
- Elapsed time performing Rule assembly — pxJavaAssembleElapsed
- Elapsed time compiling Rules — pxJavaCompileElapsed
- Elapsed time checking Java syntax — pxJavaSyntaxElapsed
- Elapsed time executing Connect Rules — pxConnectElapsed
50% found this useful