Old app Delegated rules display despite switching applications
A user's access group is configured to manage Delegated rules. On switching between applications, the old application's Delegated rules continue to display.
Steps to Reproduce
- Delegate some rules to the Case Manager access group.
- Launch the Case Manager portal.
- Click the Configuration link to open the Delegated tables.
- Switch the application to a different application without closing the Delegated rules tab
- Click the Configuration tab to open the Delegated rule.
A software use or operation error.
The old application’s Delegated rules continue to display despite switching applications. This is because the D_pzFilteredDelegations thread level datapage is not cleared.
This datapage is loaded in the Thread scope for the first time when the Delegated rules harness screen is launched. While switching the application without closing the tab, the system reused the same thread's datapage name. Hence, the old data displays. Until the user clicks the Refresh icon, the new rules do not display. The Refresh icon flushes the datapage and refreshes the section to obtain the current data.
Perform the following local-change:
- Update the Navigation Rule.
- Click the Configuration option to open the pzDelegatedRules harness as below:
b. Add the pzFlushDelegationDataPage data transform.
c. Include the same preactivity as pzPopulateDelegations.