OnClick of Cancel in popup screen the confirm harness displays
User is redirected to the confirm harness on clicking the Cancel button of the modal dialog.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the application
- Configure a button with two action sets
- In the first action, define a launch local action in modal action, and in the second action, configure a launch harness to show confirm harness
- Click the button. A popup displays with the Cancel button
- Click Cancel
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
The approach of setting two actions on click of a button is incorrect.
Since the first action launches the modal popup, and after closing the popup, the second action triggers which is the launch harness. Thus the user will always be redirected to the confirm harness irrespective of the action performed inside the modal window.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- OnClick of the button, remove the launch harness action
- Configure an action such that if user submits the modal window, an action is set to launch harness
0% found this useful